Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pre-emptive Post

     Hello, people. I am very bored right now while backing up my files on my parents' computers, so I thought I'd write a brief post.
     Here is a list of some of the cities where I will be going (besides Rome and Vatican City):
  • Assisi
  • Siena
  • Florence
  • Orvieto (most likely)
  • Subiaco (most likely)
     Assisi and Siena is where I will be next week, and the last two towns are optional trips. I feel like I'm forgetting someplace (like Ostia, maybe), but I can't remember. And I'm too lazy to run up both flights of stairs to find the calendar.
     And that is all. I will be arriving in Italy Friday morning, so I don't think I'll be able to post anything terribly interesting until at least that night.

1 comment:

  1. You will go to Orvieto. I have spoken. Just don't use the restroom on the train. ;)

    ReplyDelete