Monday, September 24, 2012

When In Rome

     Go to the Vatican at night. Do it. I'm serious. These are great pictures (thanks to the camera I got for Christmas), but they still aren't the same as being there. One of the most beautiful and relaxing things ever is to be here at night:

 
 

     And by the way, there are some cute kids who run around the street, but be careful of them, and watch your purse while you stand in awe of thier cuteness. There were no attempted thefts, but my roommate reminded me of this strategy today when this adorable five year-old Arab kid was saying "hi" to us.

1 comment:

  1. You never know what you'll find when you go walking past there at night. One evening (I forget how far into the semester it was), we saw fireworks at the Vatican. It was spectacular. :)
    Looks like you're having an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete