Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back from Pilgrimage

     Hello, all! I have spent the last week on Pilgrimage in Assisi and in Siena. It was a WONDERFUL trip, and I have no idea where to start.
     I suppose I will start by saying NO, I did NOT drop off the face of the earth. I did not post this week because I decided not to take my computer with me. It was a very good idea. I didn't need it, and it was so refreshing for the first few days. The last two were more like a mini-Lent. :)
     So, yes. Two awesome cities, and now I am FINALLY settling in with my final room and roommates. And...

I'M IN THE PORCUPINE CONTRADA!!!!!!
 
VERY psyched about that. My roommates are Erin Moore and Marilyn Charba. Now I am off to do important stuff like grocery shopping and LAUNDRY. My clothes smell soooooo bad..... Like everyone else's, so I can't wait to have clean ones.
     And now I will end with the often-pretentious-sounding little word that people always use whether or not they're in Rome: Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment