Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pictures of Paris


     As promised.

As a philologist of sorts, I was really happy to see the word "whilst."

The first thing I saw when I stepped off the labyrinth of trains and plane and onto the streets of Paris.
Gorgeous church that I sadly never got to enter. And the weather was wondrously nippy--
have I mentioned that ten times yet?


Saturday morning was beautiful. Bright blue skies with fluffy white clouds, crisp air,
beautiful buildings, well-dressed people. . . And a maze of trains underground, but that's okay. :)
Oh, and there seemed to be more traffic laws observed in Paris than in Rome. Not shocking.

The Seine. It's cleaner-looking than the Tiber. Don't think, however, that I love the
Tiber any less.It has its own charm. :) Like being in Rome, where the Pope is.

    
      And that's all for now, folks. More coming along later. Lunch first.

No comments:

Post a Comment