Friday, August 9, 2013

School and Frank Sinatra


     So this really has pretty much nothing to do with Frank Sinatra. HA HA! Sorry for the immaturity, but I've fooled you. Maybe. I guess. . . I am writing to tell you all that I will be in the Big Apple next weekend, and mean to post both pictures and epic sagas of mine exploits there. (You know, the Frank Sinatra song, "New York, New York"?)
     As far as the "school" part, that happens right after the trip to NY: my trip to and through senior year and then. . . . the "real world." No idea what's in store there. Hence the design of my new Facebook cover photo:



     Left to right: Freshman year, Plato's Punks (I wrote a parody of Taio Cruz's "Dynamite" and some friends and I performed for an informal school event);; Sophomore year, Spring Formal (my best friend's now fiancé took seven girls to Spring Formal, yours truly being one of them);; Junior year, the Coliseum, seems we all want the gladiator to die;; Senior year, hasn't happened yet, so we'll see. :) Bottom picture was taken from Christendom's Official picture hoard.

No comments:

Post a Comment