Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home

     Hello, everyone! Just a brief update. I arrived home, safely and soundly (and with no traveling misadventures) in the afternoon of Friday 23rd. I got a window seat and was able to see the Alps (EEEP!!! :D :D ), and I believe I saw one of the English Isles. I also saw New York City from the air.
     I've adjusted very well to the time zone change, thanks to the sleeping I did on the plane and the fact that I didn't go to bed until 8 on Friday. Sunday was my Thanksgiving, and I was very grateful both for the homey, American food and for the Rome Semester. This past semester has honestly been one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I thought to myself on Thanksgiving Day (my last day in Rome), that while it did not feel like Thanksgiving at all, I had never been so thankful.
     I have my summer job back, thankfully, and will resume work on Thursday. I mean to continue chronicling my time in Rome until all of the major things are blogged about... Or just blogged. Not sure how to properly use "blog" as a verb. After all, it's still a very young verb.
     Anyway, until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment